Apple's multimedia player and cataloger
iTunes is the multimedia player by Apple, the core of the entertainment on your Mac, as well as behaving like a complete content organizer and cataloger for music, videos, books, applications... It also includes the App Store, Apple's official store, and it's essential if you use an iOS device such as an iPhone or an iPod.
All your music, movies and apps in the same place.
Features of iTunes
Don't be frightened by the immense amount of options offered by iTunes: access any of its components from the interface's neat and tidy sidebar, as well-kept as all Apple items.
- Organize your multimedia contents. You have an integrated search engine and a history.
- Manage iOS devices by cable or Wi-Fi: manage the contents of your iPhone, iPod and iPad.
- iTunes Store: music, films, applications, books. Receive customized recommendations.
- Burn and copy multimedia discs.
- Tune into radio stations.
- Create playlists.
- Includes parental control tools.
Apple has completely redesigned the interface of iTunes. Regarding previous versions, the current iTunes has a smaller player so that content becomes the main feature. The different views of the library will make your browsing much more fluid and intuitive.
A new design that you have never had the chance to view. Or use.
Make the most of the integration with iCloud to have all the material on any device. iCloud can synchronize the material between your computer and Apple's mobile devices. You'll have access to your collection from wherever you are.
A pile of new possibilities.
iTunes is essential for any Mac user. Get hold of the corresponding version right now and enjoy the best multimedia contents without leaving your house, download iTunes for free.
- This download requires Mac OS X 10.9.5 or above.
- Requires at least 400 MB of free space.
- The availability of Apple Music, Apple Music Radio, iTunes on the cloud and iTunes Match varies depending on the country.
- iTunes Extras requires OS X 10.10.3 or above.
iTunes 32 bits 220.127.116.11
Apple's multimedia content manager and online store
Apple's multimedia store and player