The essential tool to manage your iPhone
If you use any of Apple's mobile devices, you'll need to install iTunes on your computer. It's a free program with which you can organize and play music, and manage the contents of your iPod, iPhone or iPad. But iTunes goes even further, allowing you to purchase songs and videos, listen to the radio or import songs from a CD. Download iTunes and you'll have a complete multimedia manager.
- Synchronize the multimedia library of iPhones, iPods and iPads.
- Play multimedia content.
- Organization: you can catalog multimedia files, re-organize them into folders, or obtain and edit the information of the songs.
- Import songs from CDs choosing the format that you prefer, between AIFF, AAC, MP3, WAV, HE-AAC or Apple Lossless.
- Burn a CD or create a backup of your library.
- Listen to live radio broadcasts.
- Genius: iTunes searches in the song library and organizes them into mixes, like a customized radio with your favorite music.
Synchronize, buy and listen to your music, video clips, and much more.
iTunes also has other important functions that acquire more importance by the day: such as iTunes Store, where you can obtain complete information about your favorite artists, search for songs or video clips, share information with other users, and buy songs or albums using iTunes. This way of acquiring music is becoming more and more popular, and even iTunes' album charts are gaining importance.
If you don't have it yet, download iTunes for free and discover the many advantages it offers to enjoy music and other multimedia contents.
Improvements to the latest version
- Corrects the problems caused by playlists created on different devices.
Apple's multimedia store for iOS