The essential tool to manage your iPhone.Antony Peel
If you use any of Apple's mobile devices, you will need to install iTunes on your computer. This is a free program with which you can organize and play music, and manage the contents of your iPod, iPhone or iPad. But iTunes goes even further, allowing you to purchase songs and videos, listen to the radio or import songs from a CD. Download iTunes and you will have a complete multimedia manager.
- Synchronize the multimedia library of iPhone, iPod and iPad mobile devices.
- Play multimedia content.
- Organization: you can catalog multimedia files, re-organise them into folders, or obtain and edit the information of the songs.
- Import songs from CDs choosing the format that you prefer, between AIFF, AAC, MP3, WAV, HE-AAC or Apple Lossless.
- Burn a CD or create a backup of your library.
- Listen to live radio broadcasts.
- Genius: iTunes searches in the song library and organises them into mixes, like a customised radio with your favorite music.
Synchronize, buy and listen to your music, video clips, and much more.
iTunes also has other important functions that acquire more importance by the day: such as iTunes Store, where you can obtain complete information about your favorite artists, search for songs or video clips, share information with other users, and buy songs or albums using iTunes. This way of acquiring music is becoming more and more popular, and even iTunes' album charts are gaining importance.
If you don't have it yet, download iTunes for free and discover the many advantages it offers to enjoy music and other multimedia contents.
Improvements to the latest version
- Corrects a problem occurred when writing Japanese text in the iTunes Store.
- Solves a problem that caused the sudden shutdown of iTunes when connecting a device.
Apple's multimedia store for iOS